Commercial Security Systems
Safety alarms and monitoring
When it comes to fire, carbon monoxide, and water damage, early detection makes the difference between managing minor issues to dealing with a complete disaster. Guardian Alarm provides the latest safety alarms paired with 24/7 security monitoring systems for businesses to ensure you, your employees, and your facilities are out of harm’s way.
Fire inspection and design
The fire protection team at Guardian Alarm has the highest level of fire safety certifications, including meeting all annual and acceptance inspections. Let Guardian Alarm support your needs to meet all regulations regarding fire protection, including commercial security monitoring systems for fire alarms, fire sprinklers, suppression systems, and exit and emergency lighting systems.
- Guardian Alarm designs, installs, maintains, and tests all our fire protection systems.
- Avoid costly repairs and malfunctioning equipment.
- Establish a safer working environment.
- Provide a secure building for all building occupants.
- Improve the resale value & benefit from a better-maintained building.
- Get a possible reduction in insurance premiums.*
CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTION
Monitor the first signs of danger
Carbon monoxide detectors protect your business and employees from poisonous and deadly gases, with options to also include methane and propane detectors.
- Immediate alerts when sensors detect carbon monoxide.
- Photoelectric sensing technology and ionization sensor technology.
- Options for the detection of methane and propane gases.
WATER & FLOOD PROTECTION
Detect water and prevent flooding
Flood protection and temperature monitoring help to avoid sump pump failures, frozen pipes, and costly damaged equipment. With Guardian Alarm’s ultra-sensitive water leak detectors, you’ll receive an alert of moisture present or when a pipe breaks or leaks.
- Immediate alerts when sensors detect water.
- Multiple, customizable installation options.
- Ideal for areas around sump pump, A/C drain tubes, washing machines, dishwashers, and refrigerators.
* Some items may require both the fire department and your insurance carriers to verify proper system maintenance.
Many insurance carriers give businesses premium reductions for properly installed and maintained fire protection systems.
Get Started Today
To get the most out of the security monitoring system for your business, and to take advantage of our professional installation services, call today.
Our professional security installation is a local, trusted, and convenient service that Guardian Alarm takes pride in providing to all our customers.
Securing What Matters Most
Since 1930, Guardian Alarm has provided business owners with local, monitored security solutions for businesses of all sizes and industries.