PROJECT gREEN lIGHT
In 2016, the Detroit Police Department began partnering with gas stations as part of a video surveillance, crime-fighting partnership between local Detroit businesses, the City of Detroit and the community called “Project Green Light Detroit”.
Guardian Alarm is honored to be a part of this effort as an official vendor of the City of Detroit’s Project Green Light and as a local business dedicated to contributing to the creation of safety communities where our citizens ad businesses can thrive! This law enforcement innovation is designed to help keep our communities safe by proving direct surveillance from the business location to the Detroit Police Department. As of August 2018, there are now over 350 participating businesses located throughout the City’s neighborhoods.
Why should you consider project Green light for your business?
Project Green Light enables DPD to gain visual verification of an event happening real time and dispatch accordingly.
Guardian Alarm can hep you easily navigate the process. Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit http://greenlightdetroit.org.
- Select “Join Us“.
- Complete the application.
- Select Guardian Alarm as the approved vendor you are working with.
- Submit the application to DPD.
- DPD will schedule a date with Guardian and you to evaluate the needs for your green light installation where our dedicated Green Light team of professionals will meet you for an on-site review and walk you through each step of the installation.
- After this meeting you will have requirements from DPD and a proposal will be sent to you from Guardian Alarm.
- Once the proposal is signed by you, Guardian will coordinate and professional install of your new Green Light system.
- DPD activates your site.
Our experienced team of professionals will meet you for an on-site review and walk you through each step of the installation.
As you navigate the process of becoming a Project Green Light business, you want to partner with an experienced and knowledgeable team that is focused on the installation of security and monitoring 24 hours a day seven days a week. We guide families and business owners through protecting people, pets, property and everything in between and we’ve been doing that right here in Detroit and the surrounding communities for 88 years. Don’t trust your business security to just any company. Trust the company that is known for providing Detroit with quality security installation and service for the past eight decades.
Guardian offers a lease and a purchase package as part of the Project Green Light program. Our standard monthly maintenance is included with our pricing.
*All prices are based on minimum program requirements of 4 cameras. Internet fees not included in the lease pricing estimates. Internet and cloud storage fees not included in the purchase pricing estimates. Contact for pricing options.
Submit your information below and we will get right back to you!