PROJECT gREEN lIGHT
Guardian Alarm is honored to be as an official vendor of the City of Detroit’s Project Green Light. This law enforcement innovation is designed to help keep our communities safe by providing direct surveillance from the business location to the Detroit Police Department. As of 2021, there are over 700 participating businesses located throughout the City’s neighborhoods.
Becoming a project Green light participant is easy
Guardian Alarm can hep you easily navigate the process. Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit GreenLightDetroit to complete your application.
- Select “Guardian Alarm” as the approved vendor you are working with.
- Submit the application to DPD.
- DPD will schedule a date with Guardian and you to evaluate the needs for your green light installation where our dedicated Green Light team of professionals will meet you for an on-site review and walk you through each step of the installation.
- After this meeting you will have requirements from DPD and a proposal will be sent to you from Guardian Alarm.
- Once the proposal is signed by you, Guardian will coordinate and professional install of your new Green Light system.
- DPD activates your site.
Our experienced team of professionals will meet you for an on-site review and walk you through each step of the installation.
Guardian Alarm has a local team with the experience and knowledge of security installation and monitoring, 24 hours a day seven days a week. Don’t trust your business security to just any company. Trust the company that is known for providing Detroit with quality security alarms and cameras for the past 90 years.
Guardian offers a lease and a purchase package as part of the Project Green Light program. Give us a call today at 800-782-9688 to get a free estimate.
Submit your information below and we will get right back to you!