Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and the uncertain times we face, Guardian Alarm is staying true to providing security and protection 24/7.
As we evolve to the next phase of our response, we are also taking this opportunity to share our focus on the health and safety of our employees:
- We have deployed policies and procedures that follow all CDC, WHO, state, and county-level guidelines for our employees to avoid being exposed and expose others to the COVID-19 virus.
- Our employees are equipped with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, antibacterial cleaning materials, and shoe coverings to help protect them and our customers.
- All of our employees are conducting daily personal wellness checks before reporting to work. If anyone is showing any signs of illness, any indication that they’ve traveled internationally, or if they indicate they’ve been exposed to someone who tested positive for the virus, they’re instructed to stay home.
- Our field staff are taking even more steps to help protect our customers, including performing pre-screening health questionnaires before arriving at customers’ locations and maintaining social distancing while at customers’ locations.
- We have successfully deployed work-from-home solutions and retrofitted our facilities to provide social distancing, PPE supplies, and aggressive sanitization.
While taking care of our families and our own health, we have an unwavering focus on uninterrupted services. Our services are being delivered seamlessly and designed and operated to remain sustainable. We are taking care of our customers by taking care of our employees.
Please know that we remain committed to our core principles of serving the needs of customers, employees, communities, and suppliers, as we all continue to respond to the new normal. Regardless of how events continue to unfold, the safety of our customers, their families, and our employees will remain our top priority.
Thank you for your continued support.