Portable Shelter & Guard Booths
Guardian Alarm is proud to offer our fleet of trailer-mounted, portable guard shelters and booths for placement at any location, anytime. Having a Security Guard posted at a stationary booth provides a strong, visual deterrence and ensures the safety of your operation. These self-contained shelters are the size of an average car and offer 360 degrees of visibility for the guard. Get high-profile coverage with Guardian’s exclusive Guard Shelters and Booths.
- Portable Shelters offer 360 degree visibility for guards
- Guardian’s Portable Shelters are 5 feet wide and 10.5 feet long
- We will deliver the booth to any location and the set-up time is about 30 minutes
- Our guard booths are self-contained, have their own HVAC systems and require only an electrical connection to be fully functional
- These booths are ideal for long-term construction projects or in situations where a permanent structure is undesirable
Building Management Program & Concierge Security Guards
Guardian Alarm’s Building Management and Concierge Security Guards manage all traditional security needs while providing outstanding customer service with a refined appearance. Guardian’s Concierge team will provide the smiling personnel who greet and assist visitors while performing other receptionist duties. Elevate your building’s safety and security with Guardian’s inclusive Building Management Program.
- Ideal for clients desiring a more sophisticated and refined appearance for their security management team.
- Concierge Security Guards wear blazer uniforms instead of traditional paramilitary attire.
- All are highly-qualified security guards and are fully-trained in all aspects of safety and security.
- Our Building Management Program provides exceptional customer service including greeting and assisting visitors, answering phones and fulfilling other receptionist duties.
Protect your vehicles and outdoor equipment with Asset Trackers from Guardian. Our GPS trackers provide real-time location information in all weather conditions and from anywhere on earth as well as provide other data such as start/stop, speed, low battery and more. When you team with Guardian you won’t be leaving anything to chance.
- Provides 24-hour, real-time location from anywhere, anytime
- Allows you to track additional data such as start/stop, speed, low battery, etc.
- Trackers connect to Guardian Alarm’s 24-hour monitoring and dispatch centers
- Tracking devices are used to track valuables such as commercial vehicles, utility equipment, machinery, semi-trucks and pulling haulers, and more.
Investigation Facilitation & Services
Guardian’s Investigation Facilitation and Services are dedicated to assisting in the resolution of complex issues by handling each case with the highest standards of professionalism, discretion and sense of urgency.
All of Guardian’s investigators are multi-disciplined professionals who have extensive experience in complex case investigations and litigation and we continue to develop and deliver innovative solutions through precise, legally-binding methods. Guardian offers the expertise to get you answers and resolutions quickly and directly.
- Guardian Alarm is licensed in the State of Michigan to perform investigative services.
- Every case is tailored to meet the needs of each individual client.
- Privacy and discretion are imperative and guaranteed.
- Our investigators handle electronic monitoring, interrogation, background checks and more.
- We utilize off-duty and retired police officers to ensure the highest degree of professionalism and experience.
- Our multi-disciplined professionals come from both the public and private sectors and from the ranks of local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.
- Our experienced investigators handle a wide variety of issues including internal employee issues such as theft, Ponzi schemes and other types of corruption, or external concerns such as internet fraud, electronic bugging, extortion or due diligence matters.
- We provide our clients with services in court room evidence preparation and presentation, jury selection, competency to stand trial assessments, deposition preparation, expert witness testimony and open source information gathering.