Virtually There Care™ Home Monitoring System
Guardian is happy to offer this unique, home monitoring system for family members and caregivers concerned about a vulnerable loved one. Guardian’s Virtually There Care™ provides remote camera viewing and audible communication from anytime and anywhere, and this video monitoring system can be fully customized to meet individual needs.
Door contacts and pressure-sensitive floor mats give notification of wandering, and Life Safety options can be included to monitor for smoke and carbon monoxide. Virtually There Care™ can give you the peace of mind to know your loved one is safe at home, even when you are not there to be with them.
- Can decrease need for paid caregivers or family members to check on senior.
- Lower cost alternative to home care, assisted living or nursing home placement
- Extends independence
- Integrates with Personal Medical Alert and Life Safety Solutions
- Multiple cameras can monitor several locations in house
- Works with an internet connection and phone line
- Optional two-way voice communication
- Table-top device integrates security components
- 24/7 Monitoring by Guardian Central Station
- An in-home assessment and custom component design tailored to needs of individual