IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE FROM GUARDIAN ALARM & MeDical monitoring
At Guardian, we have been committed to providing you and the protection of your loved ones for over 87 years. At this time of evolving events related to the Coronavirus outbreak, we want to reassure you that we, at Guardian, are committed to health and safety for you, our employees, and the communities we serve.
CONTINUING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
Our 24/7 monitoring and service teams, as well as technicians, are in place to ensure our services are delivered without disruptions. We are leveraging the sustainability of investments we have made in technology platforms, facilities, and strength of our teams by:
- Distributing work across multiple sites and locations, built with resiliency, security & redundancy
- Highlighting our standard practices of hygiene, wearing nitrile gloves, disinfecting areas where work is done, wearing booties, and keeping social distance of 6 feet from others
- Partnering with suppliers to keep parts available when needed, to support your systems
CARING FOR OUR EMPLOYEES
It’s important to us to address our employees’ needs as they work around the clock to support you. We have already taken the following measures and will continue to evolve as needed:
- Canceled all travel, except when we need to provide uninterrupted customer service
- Implemented Work from Home solutions for employees
- Provided additional Coronavirus related allowances for our employees
- Empowered employees to take actions they need to take for their workspaces and supplies
- Continually re-enforce CDC compliant guidelines for hygiene, self-reporting, and self-quarantine
- Implemented state-level order compliance
ENCOURAGING YOU TO JOIN US
Keeping you, our employees and our communities healthy and safe is a collaborative effort. Please join us by:
- Supporting the practices of our employees at your homes/locations
- Informing us if you or someone at your home/location is in self-quarantine when requesting service
- Following the guidelines published by the CDC and your state government
Please know that Guardian remains committed to our core principles and philosophy of serving the needs of customers, employees, communities, and suppliers.
Thank you for your continued support.