Transition Process & Implementation
The transition process with Guardian Alarm is an organized and comprehensive process to ensure the appropriate actions, details and results are achieved. Guardian’s transition process begins with an initial meeting in which a set of mutually agreed upon expectations is developed.
From this set of expectations, Guardian then determines the best way to deliver and implement the custom security plan and systems. With Guardian, you will have a team of highly-qualified, seasoned professionals working with you to get the results you want.
- Guardian is always ready to begin service as mutually agreed upon.
- Traditionally, the transition process takes approximately 30 days to ensure the appropriate actions, details and results are achieved.
- Guardian recognizes the need for flexibility and that this afforded time may not always be available.
- An open line of communication identifies any critical issues or changes and ensures a smooth, successful transition.
- Through mutually applied efforts, we are confident that the desired results will be achieved for you.
- Our team of professionals is highly experienced in designing and organizing security plans and we have implemented hundreds of successful transition processes.